The Stihl BG56 Petrol Blower is the smallest of the Stihl petrol blowers, but has some mighty punch! Available at Masseys in Swadlincote, Derbyshire.
- Easy to use petrol blower
- For homeowners, landscapers, and municipal workers
- Quickly clears all areas of leaves or grass cuttings
- Comfortable handling with ergonomically shaped handle
- High blowing power provided by the STIHL 2-MIX engine
Also available is the Stihl BG86 Petrol Leaf Blower
Stihl BG56 Blower features
Reduced-emission engine technology
2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
Manual fuel pump (Purger)
A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operations.
Multi-function control handle
Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator’s hand never leaves the handle.
The standard protection glasses for your safety. The glasses are well ventilated and have a wide side protection. (similar to illustration)
Stihl BG56 Technical
|Weight kg 1)||4.1|
|Air velocity m/s 2)||64|
|Blowing force N 3)||13|
|Tank volume l||0.54|
|Max. air speed m/s||71|
|Weight kg 4)||4.1|
|Sound pressure level dB(A) 5)||90|
|Sound power level dB(A) 5)||104|
|Vibration value, right m/s2 6)||8|
1) In the blowing operation
2) With round nozzle in the blowing operation
3) Combination of air speed and air throughput
4) Complete, without fuel
5) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
6) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²