Superglass Multi-Roll 44 loft insulation is lightweight, non-combustible glass mineral wool insulation roll. The flexible roll is perforated to allow easy installation between common joist spacings and minimum onsite cutting and waste.
Size – 10.1m x 1200mm x 100mm
Area – 12.12 m2
Superglass Multi-Roll 44 is primarily used as thermal insulation in new and existing lofts/cold roofs. However, it can be used in a number of other applications including suspended timber ground floors. When used in the loft/cold roof it can be installed between and over the joists.
Accreditations and Certifications
– Provides excellent thermal performance with a thermal conductivity of 0.044W/mK.
– Classified as A1 non-combustible (the highest possible rating).
– Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass.
– BRE Green Guide Rating of A+ and ISO 14001 accredited.
– Simple installation process.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (m)||Width (mm)||Pack Area (m²)||R-Value (m²K/W)||Packs per pallet||Code|