Weedol Ultra Tough Concentrate 12 Tubes
Weedol® Ultra Tough Weedkiller (Liquid Concentrate) kills tough weeds to the roots. It kills brambles, nettles, thistles, docks, and other deep-rooted weeds and is ideal for clearing untidy or overgrown areas. This product contains glyphosate and pyraflufen-ethyl.
- Kills tough weeds to the roots.
- Kills brambles, nettles, thistles, docks and other deep rooted weeds.
- Ideal for clearing untidy or overgrown areas.
Kills to the roots
Kills perennial and other tough weeds down to the roots so they won’t grow back.
Visible results in 24 hours
Weedol Ultra Tough Concentrate acts fast, with results visible in just 24 hours.
Degrades in soil to allow for replanting
Weedol® Ultra Tough Weedkiller Liquid Concentrate Tubes degrades in soil, to allow for replanting. The treated area can be re-planted 7 days after spraying (to allow the weedkiller to move to the roots before cultivation).
For ground clearance and overgrown areas
Ideal for use around sheds and greenhouses, along fences, gravel areas, and other areas not intended for vegetation such as paths and drives. It can also be used for ground clearance before autumn or spring digging and removing old lawns before reseeding or turfing.
How to use
Shake well before use.
- Use either: Watering can with a Weedkiller Sprinkle Bar or a fine rose, or a garden sprayer.
- Simply snap off (or cut open) the top of the tube and mix with 1 litre of water in a sprayer, or 5 litres of water in a watering can and mix thoroughly.
- Apply the spray evenly to the weeds, to lightly wet the leaves. Do not walk on treated areas until spray has dried on leaves to avoid transfer to lawns and other vegetation.
- 25ml treats: 30m² annual weeds, 20m² perennial weeds, 14m² brush weeds.
- Clean the equipment thoroughly before and after use. Do not use in galvanised or mild steel watering cans or sprayers.
Visible effects in 24hrs. Weed death may take up to 28 days (in cold weather activity is slower).
Where to use
Ideal for use on overgrown areas, around sheds and greenhouses, along fences, gravel areas, paths and drives, ground clearance before autumn or spring digging, killing old lawns before reseeding or turfing.
How often to apply
For brush weeds repeat application may be required after 28 days.