Weber Spirit II E-210 with GBS
The Weber Spirit II E-210 at Masseys in Swadlincote. Open your door to the world of grilling with the sleek Weber Spirit II E-210 GBS. This two burner grill is built to fit small spaces and packed with features such as the exclusive GS4 grilling system, iGrill compatibility, and convenient side tables for placing serving trays. Click to see all of our Weber BBQs.
The new GS4 High Performance Grilling System that makes the grilling easy and reliable. The GS4 grilling system is a combination of these four features:
- Upgraded E2i Ignitors
- High performance burners
- Weber’s unique flavorizer bars
- Convenient grease management system
|Infinity Ignition||Stainless Steel Burners||Porcelain-enamelled Cast Iron GBS Cooking Grates||Open Cart Design||iGrill 3 Compatible|
One of the most impressive new aspects of the GS4 high-performance system is the Genesis II All-Grill igniter. With a single control, you can turn on, adjust and fine-tune the overall temperature of the entire grill surface instantaneously. This powerful feature makes the Genesis II series a distinctive upgrade from previous models, and provides master grillers a streamlined and straightforward method for controlling the entirety of their grill surface.
A grill is only as good as the quality of its burners, and in this arena the Genesis II series and its GS4 high-performance system simply cannot be beat. Completely redesigned from the ground up, the new GS4 burners are built to withstand the most rigorous grilling experiences and keep going strong even after years of use.
One of the most distinctive elements of their redesign is their maximized power (up to as much as 13,000 BTU-per-hour) as well as their increased durability when exposed to extreme, intense heat. Many other burners will eventually begin to wear, corrode and lose their effectiveness—but the GS4 burners are built with a singular level of strength and resistance to natural wear and tear.
As you would expect from a quality brand like Weber® there are a huge range of accessories designed to assist and take your outdoor cooking to the next level. From griddles, fish baskets and tools, right through to cookbooks and marinades. So click here to see the full range of Weber® gas accessories we have to offer.
(*The regulators are designed to be used with 5kg or 13kg bottles of Patio Gas, sold through local Calor Gas dealers. 5kg bottles can be stored and used within the barbecue area behind the screen, but for the larger, heavier 13kg bottles the regulator needs to be fed out through the circular opening in the right side panel and set up underneath the right-hand side table.)
Weber Spirit II E-210 GBS Features
• 10 year warranty for great grilling experiences for years to come
• GS4 High Performance Grilling System that makes the grilling easy and reliable
• Infinity Ignition that makes the burners ignite fast every time
• 2 burners that ensure optimal heat distribution
• Flavorizer Bars that catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding a smoky
flavour to your food
• Grease Management System that automatically funnels grease away
• iGrill 3 compatibility; for perfectly cooked food (sold separately)
• Porcelain-enamelled cast-iron Gourmet Barbecue System cooking grates
that work with all the GBS inserts
• Open Cart Design, providing additional room for grilling tools
• Folding side table that saves space and ensures easy storage
• Warming rack to keep food warm while food cooks below
Masseys are a large DIY store based in Swadlincote, Derbyshire. We carry a huge range of Weber barbecues which are on display in our store and the stock in our warehouse ready to take away with you! We have a coffee shop in store whilst you peruse our range of Weber. Great range of Weber accessorises in store – everything you could need for your barbecue.