Stiga Park Special with Combi 100 Q Deck – Driven by a powerful Honda GCV530 twin-cylinder engine – one of the most well-known and reliable engines of its kind – the Park Special out-front mower makes every mowing session a joy. It comes with an all-wheel-drive Tuff Torq transaxle transmission, enabling the machine to easily climb uneven surfaces. For simple manoeuvring, even around obstacles and tight corners, the Park Special ‘s 50:50 articulated power steering takes care of everything. And to cover more ground more quickly, the front-mounted deck features extra-wide cutting choices from 95m to 125cm.
- Powerful and reliable 530cc Honda GCV530 twin-cylinder engine
- Front-mounted floating deck with cutting widths from 95cm to 125cm
- 50:50 articulated power steering
- All-wheel-drive Tuff Torq transaxle transmission for better climbing
- Compact side dashboard and comfortable driver area
Stiga Park Special with Combi 100 Q Deck Technical
Stiga tractor mowers including the out front mulching Stiga tractors. Masseys have a great range of Stiga tractors in our showroom (which is open 7 days a week). Delivery is free within 15 miles of our showroom in Swadlincote, Derbyshire.
The price at Masseys includes:
- Fully assembly
- Add fuel and engine oil
- Pre-delivery inspection
- Test the machine
- Free delivery within 15 miles of our store so your machine is ready to go!