- Lightweight battery multi tool for hedge cutting and pruning
- 112° rotating cutting head, soft touch rubber grip handle and shaft
- 65cm telescopic extension reaches 2.95m (hedge trimmer) and 2.70m (pruner saw)
- 46cm dual action laser-cut hedge trimmer blade and 25cm pruner cutting bar
- Bumper on pruner attachment delivers maximum cutting precision
- Suggested battery: STIGA ePowerE 420 (2Ah) – sold separately
Forget about climbing ladders and trees. The MT 500e lightweight cordless multi tool gives you high-reach-battery powered hedge cutting and pruning – free from the noise and fumes of a typical petrol multi tool. Driven by a powerful 48V 2Ah battery, the MT 500eand its 46cm durable dual-action laser-cut blade and 25cm cutting bar, will slice smoothly through your garden foliage.
To reach those lofty trees and hedges, this garden multi tool comes with a 65cm telescopic extension, giving you a maximum reachable height of 4.30m with the hedge trimmer and 4m with the pruner saw. A high-performance chain on the cutting bar also minimises kickbacks. It’s comfortable too, thanks to its six-position 112° rotating cutting head, letting you tackle plants from strain-free angles. And with a soft touch rubber grip handle and shaft, and harness hook, you’ll complete your tasks without harming your hands and limbs. For a safe, comfortable and precise cut, the MT 500efeatures a bumper under the guide bar, for leaning against branches while you work.