The Mountfield S461R PD Lawn Mower has a rear roller (for stripes on the lawn) with a 46cm (18.1 inches) width of cut, it is self propelled and it has a powerful Stiga 166cc OHV engine.
- POWERED BY STIGA 166 CC PETROL ENGINE
- SELF-PROPELLED WITH FIXED FORWARD SPEED 4.1KM/H
- 46CM CUTTING WIDTH
- REAR ROLLER
- 55-LITRE HYBRID WITH FULL INDICATOR GRASS COLLECTOR
- 5-YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY (T&CS APPLY)
We are confident that you won’t be disappointed with the striped finish this 46cm self-propelled roller mower will leave on your lawn. Efficient, nippy and easy to use, the S461R PD is perfect for medium-sized gardens.
Powered by a reliable STIGA ST170 Autochoke engine that produces 2.6kW of power at 2900 rpm, driving the 46cm wide cutting blade with resultant clippings being collected in the 55-litre canvas hard top collection bag.
And when the bag is full there is an indicator to tell you to empty it (mix with equal amounts of woody material in your compost heaps to help produce the best garden compost ever.) This is a powerful and efficient mower that is dependable, sturdy (the steel chassis sees to that) and carries a five-year extended warranty.
It’s a beauty if you want more power to your stripy lawn.
Masseys are open 7 days a week so come down and see our lawn mowers in store.
Rear roller for a classic striped finish to the lawn.
Self propelled so no need to push!
The washing link makes it easy to clean the cutting deck
Mountfield S461R PD Lawn Mower Specification
The Mountfield S461R PD Lawn Mower is available from Masseys in Swadlincote Derbyshire.
Please use a fuel stabiliser or Aspen fuel with your lawn mower.
WHAT DOES FUEL STABILISER DO?
Mountfield Universal Fuel Stabiliser contains a carefully balanced formulation based on light hydrocarbon fractions and components specially selected for their performance enhancing properties:
- Prevents the degradation of fuel – fuel stays fresh for up to 2 years.
- Protects the fuel against oxidation.Prevents gum and varnish build up.
- Protects the engine and fuel system parts against rust and corrosion.
WHY DO I NEED TO USE FUEL STABILISER?
Modern petrol now typically contains 5% ethanol. Ethanol readily bonds with atmospheric moisture creating an ethanol-water mix and this oxidisation creates what is known as stale fuel.
As fuel oxidises it can turn to gum and clog jets and other openings in the fuel system. Gummed up carburettors cause serious problems in power equipment such as lawn mowers that see intermittent use or have long periods of storage.
Ethanol blended fuel is also a corrosive substance that can cause the gradual destruction of the metal used in the fuel systems of outdoor power equipment (particularly soft metals such as brass and aluminium). Ethanol also absorbs water, drawing it into the fuel mixture. Water is highly corrosive and when ethanol and water combine it can cause performance problems and fuel system damage.
Good quality fuel stored in an airtight container should stay stable, not oxidise and stay fresh. However the typical fuel tank of a lawn mower isn’t ideal for storing fuel. It isn’t 100% airtight, so fuel will oxidise in the tank, and over time (as little as 30 days) will go stale.
What is Aspen fuel and why do we recommend it?
There are many reasons why people choose to use Aspen in their garden machinery.
All of these benefits contribute to a better all-round experience whilst using your machinery, making your gardening easier and more enjoyable.
- No expensive repair bills caused by stale fuel
- Your machine always starts and is ready to go, even after long standstill periods
- Lasts for years without deterioration
- Aspen does not contain ethanol
- Virtually odourless
- Less maintenance and a longer machine life
- Available in a conveniently sized container
- Premixed 2-stroke eliminates the need to mix yourself
- Easy to select the correct fuel using the coloured cans and coloured reminder stickers on your machine
- Protects your health and the environment