Leatherman Wave Plus Multi Tool with Nylon Sheath – Stainless Steel
Leatherman Wave Plus – Our best-selling multi-tool ever gets upgraded with replaceable wire cutters made in a premium material.
An international best-seller, the Wave Plus has all the essential tools of the original with the addition of replaceable, durable wire cutters. All 17 tools can be opened and locked with one hand to quickly, conveniently tackle any task. Many of these tools are outside-accessible, so you can use them when the multi-tool is folded and closed.
|Primary Blade Length:||2.9 in | 7.37 cm|
|Closed Length:||4 in | 10 cm|
|Weight:||8.5 oz | 241 g|
Leatherman Wave Plus 18 TOOLS INCLUDE:
- Needlenose Pliers Perfect for holding small objects or using the pliers in tight, narrow spaces.
- Regular Pliers Conveniently hold and manipulate items.
- Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters Easily cut through regular and light-gauge wire with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters Easily cut through electrical hard wires with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- Electrical Crimper Found in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors.
- Wire Stripper Safely strip multiple gauges and types of wire.
- 420HC Knife A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- 420HC Serrated Knife A toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel. Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fibre.
- Saw Quickly and easily saw through tough materials with this open-toothed tool.
- Spring-action Scissors Use one hand to quickly and easily cut through thin materials.
- Ruler (8 in | 19 cm) A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimetres, up to 8 inches or 19 centimetres.
- Can Opener Safely and easily open canned goods in wilderness situations.
- Bottle Opener A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favourite beverage.
- Wood/Metal File Precisely file and smooth edges on wood and metal surfaces.
- Diamond-coated File Precisely sharpen hard steel blades.
- Large Bit Driver Easily switch out full-size bits to customise your multi-tool.
- Small Bit Driver Easily switch out small double-sided bits to customise your multi-tool.
- Medium Screwdriver Tighten and loosen medium-size flathead screws.
Leatherman Wave Plus Features:
- All Locking Features
All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- Outside-accessible Features
This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- One-hand Operable Features
Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.