Leatherman Surge Multi Tool with Nylon Sheath
Leatherman Surge – This heavy-duty workhorse has extra-large scissors, full-size knife blades, replaceable wire cutters and more.
The Leatherman Surge is one of our two largest multi-tools; a real powerhouse, built with our largest pliers, longest multi-tool blades and easy-to-use locks. A unique blade exchanger, replaceable 154CM wire cutters and four outside-opening blades give you quick access to the tools you use most. The Surge was built for tough jobs and the hands that do them.
|Primary Blade Length:||3.1 in | 7.87 cm|
|Closed Length:||4.5 in | 11.5 cm|
|Weight:||12.5 oz | 335 g|
21 TOOLS INCLUDE:
- Needlenose Pliers Perfect for holding small objects or using the pliers in tight, narrow spaces.
- Regular Pliers Conveniently hold and manipulate items.
- Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters Easily cut through regular and light-gauge wire with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters Easily cut through electrical hard wires with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- Stranded-wire Cutters Cut bundled or wrapped small gauge wire without crushing them.
- Electrical Crimper Found in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors.
- Wire Stripper Safely strip multiple gauges and types of wire.
- 420HC Knife A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- 420HC Serrated Knife A toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel. Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fibre.
- Saw Quickly and easily saw through tough materials with this open-toothed tool.
- Spring-action Scissors Use one hand to quickly and easily cut through thin materials.
- Awl w/ Thread Loop Puncture tough materials to create or enlarge holes and sew with the loop.
- Ruler (8 in | 19 cm) A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimetres, up to 8 inches or 19 centimetres.
- Can Opener Safely and easily open canned goods in wilderness situations.
- Bottle Opener A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favourite beverage.
- Wood/Metal File Precisely file and smooth edges on wood and metal surfaces.
- Diamond-coated File Precisely sharpen hard steel blades.
- Blade Exchanger® Swap out t-shank tools to customize your multi-tool.
- Large Bit Driver Easily switch out full-size bits to customize your multi-tool.
- Large Screwdriver Tighten and loosen larger flat-headed screws.
- Small Screwdriver Tighten and loosen small flathead screws.
Leatherman Surge Features:
- All Locking Features
All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- Lanyard Ring
This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it’s dropped.
- Outside-accessible Features
This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- One-hand Operable Features Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.