Leatherman P2 Multi Tool Pliers with Nylon Sheath
Leatherman P2 – If you’re looking for maximum functionality, look no further.
Designed for unmatched comfort, durability, and ease-of-use, the P2 represents decades of consumer feedback, testing, and engineering. Integrated FREE™ technology means all 19 tools are easily accessed with one hand, open smoothly, and click into place with a confident snap. Proudly made in Portland, Oregon.
|Blade Length:||2.76 in | 7.02 cm|
|Closed Length:||4.25 in | 10.78 cm|
|Weight:||7.6 oz | 215.46 g|
|Overall Thickness:||.65 in | 1.6 cm|
|Height:||1.3 in | 3.4 cm|
19 TOOLS INCLUDE:
- Needlenose PliersPerfect for holding small objects or using the pliers in tight, narrow spaces.
- Regular PliersConveniently hold and manipulate items.
- Premium Replaceable Wire CuttersEasily cut through regular and light-gauge wire with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- Premium Replaceable Hard-wire CuttersEasily cut through electrical hard wires with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- Electrical CrimperFound in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors.
- Wire StripperSafely strip multiple gauges and types of wire.
- 420HC Combo KnifeA knife made from 420HC stainless steel with a half straight and half serrated edge. This style of blade gives the user a choice of precise cuts using the plain section, or cutting through fibre and rougher material using the serrated area.
- Spring-action ScissorsUse one hand to quickly and easily cut through thin materials.
- Package OpenerEasily slice through thick plastic packaging or packing tape.
- AwlPuncture materials like leather, canvas, or wood to create or enlarge holes.
- Can OpenerSafely and easily open canned goods in wilderness situations.
- Bottle OpenerA tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favourite beverage.
- Wood/Metal FilePrecisely file and smooth edges on wood and metal surfaces.
- Phillips ScrewdriverTighten or loosen Phillips head screws.
- Medium ScrewdriverTighten and loosen medium-size flathead screws.
- Small ScrewdriverTighten and loosen small flathead screws.
- Extra-small ScrewdriverTighten and loosen extra-small screws such as eyeglass frame screws.
- Pry ToolA implement designed to gain leverage between two objects
- Ruler (1.41 in | 25 mm)
Leatherman P2 Features:
- Made in the USAWe build and manufacture all of our tools in Portland, Oregon.
- One-hand Operable FeaturesEvery feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- All Locking FeaturesAll locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- Magnetic Opening & ClosingLeatherman FREE’s revolutionary magnetic locking system allows smooth, quick access to tools, letting you work with speed and confidence for years.
- Frustration Free Tool AccessEvery feature of FREE is accessible on the outside, allowing you to easily open tools with one hand.
- Removable Pocket Clip