Leatherman Free P4 Multi Purpose Pliers with Nylon Sheath
Leatherman Free P4 – Say hello to the most advanced multipurpose tool ever made.
A more robust version of the P2, the P4 also includes a saw and 420HC serrated knife so you’re prepared for every job. Even with 21 tools, it weighs in at a barely-there 8.6 ounces and has a closed length of just 4.25 inches, so it’s just as comfortable in your pocket as on your belt. Designed and manufactured in Portland, Oregon.
|Blade Length:||2.76 in | 7.02 cm|
|Closed Length:||4.25 in | 10.78 cm|
|Weight:||8.6 oz | 243.8 g|
|Overall Thickness:||.68 in | 1.7 cm|
|Height:||1.3 in | 3.4 cm|
21 TOOLS INCLUDE:
- Needlenose PliersPerfect for holding small objects or using the pliers in tight, narrow spaces.
- Regular PliersConveniently hold and manipulate items.
- Premium Replaceable Wire CuttersEasily cut through regular and light-gauge wire with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- Premium Replaceable Hard-wire CuttersEasily cut through electrical hard wires with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- 420HC KnifeA knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- 420HC Serrated KnifeA toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel. Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fibre.
- Spring-action ScissorsUse one hand to quickly and easily cut through thin materials.
- SawQuickly and easily saw through tough materials with this open-toothed tool.
- Pry ToolA implement designed to gain leverage between two objects
- Package OpenerEasily slice through thick plastic packaging or packing tape.
- AwlPuncture materials like leather, canvas, or wood to create or enlarge holes.
- Can OpenerSafely and easily open canned goods in wilderness situations.
- Wire StripperSafely strip multiple gauges and types of wire.
- Ruler (1.41 in | 25 mm)
- Wood/Metal FilePrecisely file and smooth edges on wood and metal surfaces.
- Bottle OpenerA tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favourite beverage.
- Electrical CrimperFound in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors.
- Phillips ScrewdriverTighten or loosen Phillips head screws.
- Medium ScrewdriverTighten and loosen medium-size flathead screws.
- Small ScrewdriverTighten and loosen small flathead screws.
- Extra-small ScrewdriverTighten and loosen extra-small screws such as eyeglass frame screws.
Leatherman Free P4 Features:
- Made in the USAWe build and manufacture all of our tools in Portland, Oregon.
- One-hand Operable FeaturesEvery feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- All Locking FeaturesAll locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- Frustration Free Tool AccessEvery feature of FREE is accessible on the outside, allowing you to easily open tools with one hand.
- Magnetic Opening & ClosingLeatherman FREE’s revolutionary magnetic locking system allows smooth, quick access to tools, letting you work with speed and confidence for years.
- Removable Pocket Clip