A compact, 4-inch multi-tool with 15 all-locking tools, foldable pliers and more.
Locking pliers that fold away make the Leatherman Crunch unlike any multi-tool available today. The Crunch clamps up to a 1-inch diameter pipe, and if you remove the adjusting screw, you’ll find a hex-bit adapter built right in. With locking blades that release with the push of a button, the Crunch will take a bite out of any job.
|Blade Length:||2.2 in | 5.5 cm|
|Closed Length:||4 in | 10 cm|
|Weight:||6.9 oz | 196 g|
15 TOOLS INCLUDE:
- Regular PliersConveniently hold and manipulate items.
- Locking PliersClamp a pipe (up to 1-in. diameter) with these adjustable, locking pliers.
- Hard-wire CuttersEasily cut through electrical hard wires.
- Wire CuttersCut regular-gauge electrical wire with this durable, edge-retaining tool.
- Wire StripperSafely strip multiple gauges and types of wire.
- 420HC Serrated KnifeA toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel. Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fibre.
- RulerMake precise measurements in inches and centimeters.
- Pin ViceHold things like wire or fish hooks or help tie fishing flies.
- Bottle OpenerA tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favourite beverage.
- Wood/Metal FilePrecisely file and smooth edges on wood and metal surfaces.
- 1/4” Hex Bit DriveInsert a ¼” hex bit into this slot to customize your multi-tool.
- Phillips ScrewdriverTighten or loosen Phillips head screws.
- Large ScrewdriverTighten and loosen larger flat-headed screws.
- Medium ScrewdriverTighten and loosen medium-size flathead screws.
- Small ScrewdriverTighten and loosen small flathead screws.
- All Locking Features
All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- Lanyard Ring
This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it’s dropped.