HG whiter than white detergent is a laundry whitener that prevents and removes this yellowing caused by sunlight and greying and discoloration from washing whites and colours together. Use HG whiter than white detergent if white textile must stay white or become white again. This special laundry whitener is sufficient for approximately 6 (hand) washes.
- White textiles become whiter than ever before
- For hand wash as well as machine wash
- Sufficient for 6 washes
How do you use HG whiter than white detergent?
Follow the steps below to prevent or remove yellowing, greying and discolouration of white textile with this detergent for white clothes. This laundry whitener can be used in several ways.
Whitening fabrics in the washing machine:
- Use the HG whiter than white detergent cap as a measuring cup.
- Fill the measuring cup to the 80ml ring and add it to the main detergent tray. While filling the cup, shake it occasionally to level out the powder. This way you can measure the correct amount of white detergent.
- Do not add other detergents, and start the main wash programme on 40°C or 60°C.
- Fabric conditioner may be added to the conditioner tray if you wish.
Whitening fabrics with a hand wash:
- Use the HG whiter than white detergent cap as a measuring cup. While filling the cup, also shake it occasionally to level out the powder. This way you can measure the correct amount of laundry whitener.
- Fill the cap to the 25ml ring and dissolve in 5L of lukewarm water.
- Now leave the laundry to soak for at least 2 hours and then rinse at least twice with clean water.