HG vinyl cleaner extra strong effectively removes stubborn dirt and grease from all types of artificial flooring. Our powerful professional vinyl floor cleaner is suitable as a PVC cleaner, linoleum cleaner, marmoleum cleaner, vinyl floor cleaner and resin cleaner.
- Removes extremely stubborn dirt and grease
- Powerful enough to remove polish and protective coatings
- Extreme cleaner for all types of artificial flooring
Powerful vinyl floor cleaner for removing stubborn dirt and polish
This extremely powerful vinyl cleaner for artificial flooring is suitable as a PVC floor cleaner, linoleum floor cleaner, marmoleum floor cleaner, vinyl cleaner and resin cleaner. As a professional power cleaner it is of course not just ideal for removing stubborn dirt and grease, but also for removing polish and other protective coatings, such as the HG vinyl protector (product 77). 1 litre diluted is sufficient for approximately 25 to 50 m2.
How do you use HG vinyl cleaner extra strong?
Follow the steps below for correct use of HG vinyl cleaner extra strong (HG product 79).
- Dissolve 1L of HG vinyl cleaner extra strong in half a bucket (5L) of lukewarm water and apply with a floor cloth or mop.
- Leave the vinyl floor cleaner to work for approximately 10 minutes.
- Then remove the solution from the surface with a floor cloth or mop, regularly rinsing and wringing it out.
- Finally, mop the floor once or twice again with clean water.
Which HG products do I need for my synthetic floor?
Besides powerful cleaning or removing a protective coating with our power cleaner, you can choose an HG product for regular cleaning with shine restore. However, the HG range also offers solutions for the optimum protection of your vinyl, linoleum, marmoleum, PVC or resin floor.
To find out which HG products you need to protect and clean your synthetic floor in the best possible way, consult our Problem to Solution for artificial flooring.