HG terra cotta cleaner extra strong has been developed especially for the fast and easy removal of grease and ingrained dirt from all types of terra cotta floors. The terra cotta cleaner is also suitable for removing polish and other protective films, such as HG terra cotta protector.
- Removes stubborn dirt
- Eliminates grease
- Get rid of all (polish) protective films
Remove all protective films with the terra cotta cleaner extra strong
HG terra cotta cleaner extra strong helps you to easily get rid of all polish protective films from your terra cotta floor tiles. If you want to provide your cotto floor with a new HG terra cotta protector (product 84), you have to remove the old one first. Our terra cotta remover makes this easy to do.
How do you use HG terra cotta cleaner extra strong?
Use HG terra cotta cleaner extra strong (product 87) for normal powerful cleaning by following the steps below.
- Sweep or vacuum the floor to remove all the dirt and dust.
- Carefully read the instructions.
- Dissolve 0,5 L of the terracotta cleaner in 5L (half a bucket) of lukewarm water.
- Apply the solution to the terracotta floor tiles with a floor cloth or mop.
- Leave it to work for a few minutes.
- Scrub the surface well with a scrubbing brush or stiff broom, if necessary.
- Remove the solution from the floor with a well wrung-out mop or floor cloth and rinse it regularly in water. You could also use a water extractor.
- Mop the floor twice more with clean water.
- Repeat the treatment if necessary.
If you want to remove stubborn dirt, old polish or other protective films you need to follow the same steps without dissolving the product. Just use the remover undiluted.