HG laminate protector is a unique and easy to apply polymer emulsion. This liquid emulsion forms a wafer-thin glossy yet extremely protective coating when it dries.
- Protects against wear and tear, scratches and other damages
- Masks faded patches and existing damage
- Gives shine
The laminate protector from HG protects against scratches and has a non-slip effect.
By using HG laminate protector, the top layer of the laminate floor is protected with a protective laminate film against wear and tear, scratches and other damage. This laminate floor polish for laminate flooring masks existing worn patches and even has a non-slip effect. 1 litre of the laminate floor polish is sufficient for approximately 60 m2 per layer.
How do you use HG laminate protector?
Follow the steps below for correct use of HG laminate protector (HG product 70). This laminate protector should be used only on laminate floors with completely glued seams.
- The surface must be completely clean and free of grease and dust.
- Do not shake before use. Use a wax spreader to spread HG laminate protector undiluted, thinly and evenly over the laminate floor in one direction.
- Then leave to dry, after which a second layer of the protective laminate film may be applied crosswise onto the first layer after 60 minutes.
- The floor can be walked on about 1 to 2 hours after the final treatment and has completely hardened after 3 days.
- The result is a protected and glossy laminate floor!
For daily cleaning use HG laminate cleaner (500 ml) (HG product 71). For regular cleaning we recommend HG laminate cleaner shine restorer (HG product 73).
Which HG products do I need for my laminate floor?
Besides protecting your laminate floor against wear and scratches with this special protective coating, the HG range from laminate floors also has a number of different cleaners to choose from. For quick, daily removal of dust and sand and for regular mopping or in-depth cleaning.
To find out which HG products you need to clean and protect your laminate floor effectively, consult our Problem to Solution for Laminate.