HG grout cleaner concentrate removes stubborn dirt from grout in floors and walls in, for example, the bathroom, toilet or kitchen. 1 litre of floor tile grout cleaner concentrate is sufficient for 10 to 15m2 wall or floor surface.
- Buffered and synthetic cleaning product
- Extremely concentrated
- Restores the colour of the grout
- For wall and floor tiles
Floor grout cleaner for restoring colour to grout
HG grout cleaner concentrate is a floor tile grout cleaner that removes dirt and restores colour to tile grout. This floor grout cleaner can be used on many types of grout between wall tiles, floor tiles and brick and also as tile grout cleaner in the bathroom. HG grout cleaner concentrate is a buffered and synthetic cleaning product Thanks to these characteristics, the powerful cleaning level is maintained during saturation time and scrubbing. HG grout cleaner concentrate is also available as ready-to-use. Still yellow or brown stains after using the floor tile grout cleaner? That is limescale and we recommend using HG limescale remover concentrate. For black mould stains on the grout in the bathroom, we recommend HG mould spray or HG mould remover foam spray.
How do you use HG grout cleaner concentrate?
Follow the steps below for correct use of HG grout cleaner concentrate.
- Dilute HG grout cleaner concentrate in lukewarm water at a 1:4 ratio.
- Apply the floor grout cleaner to the grout with a brush or sponge.
- Allow to work for a bit, scrub with a brush and wipe away the loosened dirt with a sponge and then rinse with water. It is important to rinse the sponge regularly in a bucket with clean water.