HG carpet cleaner is an upholstery cleaner that removes dirt quickly and thoroughly from carpet and upholstery. This carpet cleaner liquid can also help prevent dirt from building up, by filling uneven fibre surfaces with a dirt-repellent layer.
As well as being an carpet and upholstery cleaner, HG carpet cleaner also works as an effective fabric sofa cleaner.
- Penetrates, deeply, thoroughly and quickly
- Has a dirt-repellent effect after use
Home carpet cleaner and couch cleaner
Your carpet in the home goes through a lot. Anything from footsteps to spills can effect the appearance and condition of your carpet. When the fibres of a synthetic carpet get damaged, they can retain dirt more easily. Carpets made from wool can also lose their natural wool grease.
As well as helping to clean and restore your carpet, this upholstery fabric cleaner dirt-repellent solution keeps it looking clean and pristine.
How do you use HG carpet cleaner?
1 litre of carpet cleaner is sufficient for approximately 30m2 floor surface. HG carpet cleaner can be used by hand or with any type of carpet cleaning machine.
Follow the steps below for correct use of HG carpet cleaner (HG product 95).
- First treat any stains with HG stain remover.
- Machine cleaning: spray on the HG carpet cleaner and vacuum it up immediately. Repeat the treatment for heavily soiled areas.
- Usage by hand: Use a soft brush or sponge to rub in and then rub out with a terrycloth towel.
- Dry afterwards with a clean cloth or towel.