Hayter Hawk 43 AD Self Propelled – Battery Lawn Mower – Now even the smallest of gardens can get the “Hayter Stripe” treatment thanks to our lightweight and high performing, Hawk 36 60V cordless lawnmower. For those who have a slightly larger garden, you can still experience lightweight, effortless mowing with the Hawk 43 60V cordless lawnmower.
Designed to be maneovurable and easy to use, the Hayter Hawk 43 AD 60V is packed with an array of clever design features such as Power Boost technology that maximises run-time by only providing more power when needed, and when you’re finished, simply remove the grassbox and store upright, saving up to 70%** of valuable floorspace. The integrated ribbed rear-roller provides superior traction and leaves a beautifully striped lawn finish, time after time.†Battery manufacturer rating = 60V maximum & 54V typical usage. Actual voltage varies with load. *Residential use only, annual service required.
This 43cm wide battery mower starts at a push of a button and comes with variable speed so you can mow at your pace. The Hawk 43 is ideal for someone who has a small garden as it’s really easy to manoeuvre and can be vertically stored away, reducing the amount of space usually required by a lawn mower by up to 70%¹.
Best powered by a 4.0Ah 60V** battery, this mower will have your lawn striped to perfection. And when you’re done, simply remove the 60V battery and transfer it into one of the compatible Toro® 60V garden tools, part of the Flex-Force Power System®, for complete ease and flexibility.
- Compatible with Toro’s Flex-Force Power System®. Simply remove the 60V battery and transfer it into one of the compatible Toro® 60V garden tools for complete ease and flexibility.
- Experience a mower that starts first time, every time with the push of a button.
- Create perfectly sharp stripes with the integrated ribbed rear roller. For effortless mowing with great results.
- Set the power at the highest setting for event tougher conditions
- Enjoy a cordless mowing experience with no compromise on power with the high-performing Brushless DC motor.
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- One-touch height-of-cut button. Choose between seven different heights (19 – 70mm) for your desired grass length.
- Easily carry from storage to lawn with the integrated carry handle
- Easy to empty grassbag can be easily removed when the handlebars are folded in the upward position.
- Tough, high-impact ABS polymer underdeck for low weight, improved collection and reduced noise.
- Ergonomically designed Operator Presence Control (OPC) levers for comfortable mowing experience and easier handling, especially around small formal gardens.