The Evolution Rage 3 DB is a multi purpose 255mm double bevel sliding mitre saw. It is part of the multi material cutting technology family – one blade cuts all. It has an accurate cutting with 320mm sliding functionality and there is an adjustable depth of cut and laser precision guidance.
A powerful 2000w hi-torque motor together with an optimised gearbox and blade system increase motor and blade life to cut through a variety of materials with ease.
- Multi-Material cutting technology. One saw, one blade, cuts all.*
- Accurate cutting with 320mm sliding functionality, adjustable depth of cut and laser precision guidance.
- Smooth, square, reliable cutting every time in a variety of materials.
- Powerful 2000W hi-torque, optimised gearbox and blade system increases motor and blade life to cut through a variety of materials with ease.
- Clean & consistent smooth cutting with 45° – 45° bevel tilt and 47˚ – 47˚ mitre angles with quick click mitre stops at 0˚, 15, 22.5, 30, and 45˚ both left & right.
- Slice through skirting boards, cornices, boards, decking and more up to 320mm x 80mm.
- Compatible with Evolution’s Mitre Saw Stand, allows you full control to cut accurate repeated lengths on wide and long materials with ease.
- The Evolution 255mm Diamond blade can also be fitted for cutting ceramic tiles and ornamental stone, (sold separately).
- 3 Year limited warranty.
Evolution Rage 3 DB
|Motor (110V 50Hz):
|Motor (240V 50Hz):
|Speed No Load:
|Max. Bevel (Left):
|Max. Bevel (Right):
|Max. Cross Cut (0° x 0°):
||320mm x 80mm
|Max. Bevel Cut (0° x 45°):
||320mm x 40mm
|Max. Mitre Cut (45° x 0°):
||225mm x 80mm
|Max. Compound Cut (45° x 45°):
||225mm x 40mm
|Mild Steel Plate
|Mild Steel Box Section
(Max. Wall Thickness):