The Arbortec Breatheflex Pro chainsaw trousers have been designed with the arborists in mind. These are Type A and Class 1. Everything comes down to the weight and performance of the trousers, with strong and light Dyneema®, Kevlar® we can ensure light and durable chainsaw pants.
All Arbortec items are in stock in our store Swadlincote, Derbyshire.
To increase the comfort of the pants Arbortec included zipped air vents and shaped knees. All this makes the pro pants lightweight, comfortable, breathable, pant for these working on the grounds and climbing.
These technical trousers have a tighter fit, however the size can be adjusted by the Velcro side adjusters.
Arbortec Breatheflex Pro Features
- Reinforced seams at high tension areas: Stronger build for longer lasting trousers
- Kevlar reinforcement at lower leg: Resistance to abrasion
- Downward facing Pocket Zips: Compatible when wearing a climbing harness
- Reinforced lining around ankle: Reduces wear from brash and saw bars
- Zipped Cargo and phone pockets: Keeps shavings and dust out.
- Velcro side adjusters: Adjust the waist size to suit
- Elasticated boot lace fastener: Reduces sawdust ingress into boots
- Air Vents: Zipped air vent located on the back of the leg, to help reduce the temperature of the trousers while working.
- Additional leg sizing: The Breatheflex Pro Lime chainsaw trousers are available in Short 29″, Regular leg 31″ and Tall leg 33″.
- Sizing: Waist sizes range from XS-3XL. For sizes in inches/cm refer to the sizing chart above.
The AT4060 is a Type A trouser (saw protection to the front of the leg) and the protection is rated to:
- AT4060 – Class 1 (20 m/s) EN 381-5 Type A
Specification Information – Class 1