Hayter Hawk 43 Push Lawn Mower
Hayter Hawk 43 Push – Battery Lawn Mower – Now even the smallest of gardens can get the “Hayter Stripe” treatment thanks to our lightweight and high performing, Hawk 36 60V cordless lawnmower. For those who have a slightly larger garden, you can still experience lightweight, effortless mowing with the Hawk 43 60V cordless lawnmower.
This 43cm wide battery mower starts at a push of a button and is ideal for someone who has a small garden (up to 300 square metres).
The Hawk 43 is really easy to manoeuvre and can be vertically stored away, reducing the amount of space usually required by a lawnmower by up to 70%¹.
Recommended to be powered by a 4.0Ah 60V** battery, this mower will have your lawn striped to perfection. And when you’re done, simply remove the 60V battery and transfer it into one of the compatible Toro® 60V garden tools, part of the Flex-Force Power System®, for complete ease and flexibility.
Designed to be maneovurable and easy to use, the Hawk 60V is packed with an array of clever design features such as Power Boost technology that maximises run-time by only providing more power when needed, and when you’re finished, simply remove the grassbox and store upright, saving up to 70%** of valuable floorspace. The integrated ribbed rear-roller provides superior traction and leaves a beautifully striped lawn finish, time after time.†Battery manufacturer rating = 60V maximum & 54V typical usage. Actual voltage varies with load. *Residential use only, annual service required.
Also available are the Hayter Hawk 43 AD Self Propelled Battery Lawn Mower and the Hayter Hawk 36 Push Battery Lawn Mower .
- Compatible with Toro’s Flex-Force Power System®. Simply remove the 60V battery and transfer it into one of the compatible Toro® 60V garden tools for complete ease and flexibility.
- Experience a mower that starts first time, every time with the push of a button.
- Enjoy a cordless mowing experience with no compromise on power with the high-performing Brushless DC motor.
- Set the power at the highest setting for event tougher conditions
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- One-touch height-of-cut button. Choose between seven different heights (19 – 70mm) for your desired grass length.
- Easily carry from storage to lawn with the integrated carry handle
- Easy to empty grassbag can be easily removed when the handlebars are folded in the upward position.
- Tough, high-impact ABS polymer underdeck for low weight, improved collection and reduced noise.
- Ergonomically designed Operator Presence Control (OPC) levers for comfortable mowing experience and easier handling, especially around small formal gardens.